Leadership Development Program
Our Leadership Essentials workshop focuses building a “Culture of Accountability,” driving results and attaining higher levels of performance through your team. Specifically, the session will cover establishing goals and expectations, managing performance, giving and receiving feedback, and embracing and managing conflict.
This workshop will allow your employees to:
- Build a Culture of Accountability that is aligned to your key results
- Understand the role of a leader and coach
- Discover best practices for performance management
- Understand how to set expectations and goals with employees, and how to coach your team
- Learn techniques for giving and receiving feedback, and effectively assessing employee needs
- Develop conflict resolution methods, and approaches for building trust and rapport
This offering is customizable based on client specific needs.
We offer executive coaching to PI clients who have identified high-potential leaders ready to take their leadership skills to the next level. At the heart of any coaching relationship is trust.
We believe we are all on a path of development and that learning more about the truth of who we are while doing what we do, can allow us to make significant changes to enhance our overall business and personal success. In a series of one-to-one meetings, in person or by phone, we work with the coachee to identify and focus on goals and overcome barriers to growth and change.
- Focus on achieving six-month career and leadership goals
- Use assessments to understand leadership strengths and communication style
- Create a custom plan: a roadmap to the goals
- Discover and practice new leadership skills
- Resolve situational roadblocks that may emerge along the way
The initial objectives for a coaching engagement are based on goals that are established in the first coaching session. From there, subsequent sessions focus on goal achievement, discussing leadership techniques and best practices and ultimately building these skills and putting them into practice.
Effective Coaching Results in:
- Improved leadership skills and increased self-confidence
- Achievement of stretch goals, and business results
- Improved ability to persuade, influence and negotiate for results
- Greater voice and visibility
- Enhanced authority and credibility
- Greater recognition and reward for accomplishments
- Enhanced organizational awareness and ease with navigating politics
What to Expect:
The coaching engagement typically includes:
- Two one-hour meetings per month (one-on-one), as well as occasional email and phone check-ins as necessary.
- Up to two check-ins with the coachee’s sponsor or boss to incorporate performance feedback and organization’s goals
- Behavioral assessment report from The Predictive Index (PI) measuring one’s natural drives and needs to better understand how they behave in their roles, on teams as leaders and during times of change.
- 360 assessment report to gain feedback and perception on what is working and what is not
We provide customizable coaching solutions based on our client’s needs.
Feedback should always be welcomed, even if you don’t agree with all of it. Understanding your colleagues views, and using this information, will help you to grow in your career and be happier in your job.
We can help your leadership teams understand and evaluate their 360 performance evaluations. You may be wondering:
- How do I use this feedback report?
- What am I meant to do if there’s feedback I don’t understand or disagree with?
- Am I expected to use the feedback straight away?
- How does it relate to my other business priorities and my career goals?
- And how do I make good use of my time? (I’m busy!)
Don’t worry — these are usual concerns to have, particularly if this is your first time receiving 360° Feedback. We’ve outlined 5 easy-to-follow steps below that will walk you through how to review the report and decide how to use it.
- Review your top strengths and areas to improve
- Understand why these areas came out on top
- Think about how to use this feedback
- Summarize your conclusions
- Create a plan and take action
You’ll then be ready to create your personal development plan and take action, which we will work through together.
Coaching for Accelerated Performance
This workshop helps leaders:
- Obtain the confidence and commitment to increase coaching frequency, effectiveness, and efficiency.
- Enables leaders to better understand themselves and their leadership style, better understand others, and learn how to use PI data to be more effective leaders.
- Measurably enhance knowledge and positively change leadership attitudes on coaching.
- Informs participants how to elevate their talent strategy and take their business to the next level by using people data and taking action.
Post-Workshop Sustainment Program
- Every participant will attend virtual follow-up sustainment sessions with Kinsey Management, to strategize next steps, apply learnings where it will make the most impact for you and your organization.
- Sustainment webinars are designed to help leaders practice leveraging the data and skills to drive performance and provide an opportunity to dig deeper into specific skills and case studies.
- The sustainment program includes live webinars and online learning lab assignments for accountability and knowledge checks.
- Graduation is a lifetime certification. Graduates have the opportunity to return and attend this workshop (virtually or live) in the future, at no charge.
Delegate Like a Boss
We will train your team leaders how to delegate effectively and will cover the following topics:
- Self-Awareness & Delegation
- You as a Delegator
- Delegating to Others
- What/How to Delegate
- Action Plan