Effective management across functions is more important than ever. To maximize productivity, keep engagement high, and achieve your goals, it’s critical to understand the dynamics of your team and your management style.
(1-day in-person delivery workshop or 3-session virtual delivery)
Effective management across functions is more important than ever. To maximize productivity, keep engagement high, and achieve your goals, it’s critical to understand the dynamics of your team and your management style. This can be done by:
- Communicating with employees in a way that meets their needs.
- Improving group dynamics and strategic alignment.
- Increasing self and situational awareness.
- Proactively career pathing and expanding employee capabilities.
Unlock the full potential of your workforce to expand employee capabilities, develop future leaders, and build high performing teams.
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- How your organization can utilize data to understand what drives your employees.
- How to understand and leverage the four forces that increase employee engagement.
- How to use data to decode and leverage the unique dynamics and work styles of organizations of any scale, from project teams to large units.
Reserve your spot to unlock the full potential of your workforce, develop future leaders, and build high performing teams.
Who should attend?
- People Managers and Team Leaders
- HR and People Operations
What is the format?
- Virtual: Three 90-minute online sessions, including digital learning, live presentations, and digital assignments to create an immersive, robust learning experience.
- Onsite: 1-day in-person session that explains best practices for managing and developing employees and relates talent to the business context and goals.
- Led by management consultants with an average of 20 years’ experience and who are experts in the talent optimization discipline.
Investment: $1,250 per participant (Room rates available upon request).