Now more than ever, your people are your most important asset. Unlock their potential and ensure your top priorities succeed by tapping into the power of people data.
(2-day in-person delivery workshop or 5-session virtual delivery)
Costly turnover. Stress and frustration. Scrambling to hire and train replacements. Friction between teammates. Failure to achieve key business goals. It’s a nightmare no one wants to deal with—yet we do, over and over again. Research conducted in 2019 found that four of the top five CEO challenges relate to talent—hiring, managing, and so on. Companies struggle to get these things right.
How do we reverse the downward spiral? Talent optimization.
A company’s talent is one of its most significant competitive advantages. Hiring the right people and maximizing employee productivity is critical for success. Participants of this workshop will learn how to apply Predictive Index solutions to develop and execute a talent optimization strategy.
In this session you’ll learn to:
- Identify how an organization can utilize people data insights to practice talent optimization and understand what drives your employees.
- How to understand and leverage the four forces that increase employee engagement.
- Use tools and insights to maximize the productivity of employees, managers and relationships.
- Apply PI’s data-driven hiring approach to identify talent that meets job requirements, build high-performing teams and enhance collaboration.
What impact will this workshop have on my business?
As a result of this workshop, you’ll:
Increase productivity through improved interpersonal relationships and positive team dynamics.
Improve recruitment and development of high-potential talent who are fully aligned with company values, goals, and culture.
Build a core group of experts able to apply the talent optimization discipline where it will most benefit change in the organization.
Who leads this session?
Our facilitators are experts in the talent optimization discipline and the science behind PI. With an average of 20 years of business and consulting experience, they’ll help you optimize for business impact and performance—no matter where in the world you live.
Who should attend?
- Business owners
- Strategic HR professionals
- PI program owners
What is the format?
- Virtual: Five 90-minute online sessions, including digital learning, live presentations, and digital assignments to create an immersive, robust learning experience.
- Onsite: Two day in-person session that explains how to understand PI people data, and how to implement it in your hiring process.
- Led by management consultants with an average of 20 years’ experience and who are experts in the talent optimization discipline.
Investment: $2,100 per participant (Room rates available upon request).
**HR professionals will earn 9 SHRM & HRCI credits upon completion of the workshop.
- Session 1: 12/12 from 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM CST
- Session 2: 12/12 from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM CST
- Session 3: 12/13 from 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM CST
- Session 4: 12/13 from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM CST
- Session 5: 12/14 from 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM CST