Learn how to implement talent optimization best practices using the Predictive Index methodology.
(1-day in-person delivery workshop or 4-session virtual delivery)
The foundation of a great company is its people. Companies that place more emphasis on analytics when hiring are more likely to surpass their goals, and save time and money along the way. This workshop weaves the PI methodology and talent optimization best practices into an existing hiring process to better predict job performance and hire top talent.
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- How to understand and interpret people data.
- How to apply PI’s people data tools to the four forces of candidate fit — job, manager, team, and culture.
- How to integrate people data into your hiring process.
Who should attend?
- Hiring Managers and Team Leaders
- Human Resources and Executive leaders
What is the format?
- Virtual: Four 90-minute online sessions, including digital learning, live presentations, and digital assignments to create an immersive, robust learning experience.
- Onsite: One day in-person session that explains how to understand PI people data, and how to implement it in your hiring process.
- Led by management consultants with an average of 20 years’ experience and who are experts in the talent optimization discipline.
Investment: $1,250 per participant (Room rates available upon request).