Your employees are one of your most significant competitive advantages. Hiring the right people and maximizing employee productivity is critical for success. Participants of this workshop will learn how to apply PI solutions to develop and execute a talent optimization strategy.
- Identify how your organization can utilize talent data insights to understand what drives your employees.
- Understand the four forces that affect employee engagement and how to protect against them.
- Apply PI’s data-driven hiring approach to build high-performing teams and a positive culture.
- Use tools and insights to maximize the productivity of employees, managers, relationships, and teams.
This workshop covers the four aptitudes of talent optimization:
Design: Leverage people data to purposefully and strategically design your organization, leadership, culture, and teams.
Diagnose: Uncover the root of your business problems by measuring and analyzing your people data.
Hire: Build a workforce of top performers and create high-performing teams.
Inspire: Empower your employees with the people data insights they need to manage themselves and their workplace relationships.
- Build a core group of experts able to apply the talent optimization discipline where it will most benefit change in the organization.
- Improve recruitment and development of high-potential talent who are fully aligned with company values, goals, and culture.
- Increase productivity through improved interpersonal relationships and positive team dynamics
- Business owners
- Strategic HR professionals
- PI program owners
How to attend
- Open workshops
- Private workshops